...and all mine.
Tax refunds are a wonderful thing.
Also wonderful, the rare afternoon when both kiddos nap at the same time.
So, now that I have a working computer and a few crafty projects in the works, I might actually get back to writing regularly.
For now, some things I'm loving:
- The Adventureland soundtrack - 80s music is a perfect background to early summer
- Smitten Kitchen's Easy Jam Tart - was delish with apple ginger, trying tomorrow with strawberry rhubarb
- yogurt smoothies with berries, bananas, and pineapple
- Brava, Valentine - the second in a trilogy about life, love, and shoes
- evenings on the porch, in the hammock